Does your medical facility want to focus on core medical functions, minimize billing denials, increase efficiency in the billing process, cut down on costs, and ensure timely reimbursement all at the same time?
If so then Choose
We deliver what you expect
Enrollment and Credentialing Services
Enrollment & Credentialing Services
iKogitate’s enrollment and credentialing services takes care of all your credentialing verification requirements like:
- Preparing necessary application forms and compiling all needed documents and certificates
- Verification of all the records and certificates
- Submission of all forms and documents, and ensuring faster approvals.
- Taking care of all medical provider enrollment formalities and medical billing credentialing.
- Preparing different forms based on the payer’s or insurer’s varied terms.
- Maintaining each and every record necessary for the entire process.
- Keeping track of expiration of NYS registrations, MA registrations, DEAs, and CLIA registrations and auto-handling re-applications for the same.
- Processing re-credentialing whenever needed.
Key Benefits We Deliver
We deliver the following key benefits to you through our healthcare credentialing services:
- Hassle-free and faster payments from insurance companies
- Improved credibility among the insurance companies, helping in prompt and correct payments
- Steep reduction in accounts receivable days
- Improved customer satisfaction and increased goodwill, as a result of the process completed in a smooth and timely manner
- Ability to handle new clients using the same infrastructure
- Lots of time saved to focus on your patients
iKogitate Handles Medical Provider Credentialing Professionally
Medical credentialing specialists at iKogitate manage every client on a one-on-one basis. This ensures that all the enrollment and credentialing formalities are diligently addressed with faster processing and resolution of any enrollment or credentialing issues right from filing the applications to approvals. Our team also ensures that all applications are processed on a priority basis.